Who can participate?
- All registered particpants can apply for 1 to 3 meeting(s).
- Each B2B meeting will last 6 minutes.
Make sure your bill is settled.
Who can you meet?
- Representatives from Airbus, Premium AEROTEC, Liebherr Aerospace and Rolls-Royce.
When does it take place?
- The B2B Supplier Meetings will take place at the same time as the Plant Tours on November 7, 2017 from 10:00 am to 11:42 pm.
How can you apply?
- You will get access to the appointment booking form on October 27, 2017 02:00 pm CET at the bottom of this page.
- You may not get a meeting appointment. They will be scheduled according to the first-come, first-served policy.
What is to be considered?
- In case you are registered for a factory tour and you get a B2B appointment, your seat at the factory tour will be given to someone else.
- A maximum of one person per company is allowed to attend the B2B meetings.
What happens beetween the meetings?
- Before and after your appointments, all participants of the B2B Supplier Meetings assemble in a certain room. During the waiting period, you can make use of Speed Dating Method for more networking opportunities.
All content is subject to change.